When you join Henrico Democrats, you amplify your vote by engaging in a community that works to elect Democrats who share your values and put your interests first.
- Sign up online through ActBlue.
- You can also print a Declaration of Candidacy for Membership form or pick one up at our events. Bring your printed form and $30 annual dues payment to our next monthly meeting or mail to: Henrico County Democratic Committee, P.O. Box 70134, Richmond, VA 23255.
- If needed, you may request a dues waiver from the Chair or Chairs designee(s).
- To remain active, members must pay dues annually and submit a new Declaration of Candidacy for Membership form prior to our biannual reorganization meeting in December of odd-numbered years. The next reorganization will be in December 2019.
Grassroots Society Membership
We need your help to maintain our operations and provide crucial candidate support, including the Democratic sample ballots distributed to voters during each Election. For as little as $5 a month, you can become a Sustainer in our Grassroots Society by making recurring contributions.
- Membership in Henrico Democrats is not required to become a Sustainer, but your contribution may be used to pay membership dues.
- You can also print a Grassroots Society Membership Application and bring it to our next event or mail to: Henrico Democrats, P.O. Box 70134, Richmond, VA 23255.
- Grassroots Society membership levels: Bluebell ($5/month, $60/year), Iris ($10/month, $120/year), Aster ($20/month, $240/year), Larkspur ($50/month, $600/year), and Bluestar ($100/month, $1200/year).
- In appreciation of their support, Sustainers are acknowledged at our annual fundraising event.